The website located at https://msg.vettd.com (the“Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Vettd, Inc., a State ofWashington corporation (“Vettd”) called the Secure Messaging ApplicationPlatform (“SMAP” or the “Service”).
Vettd may change, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to the Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address.If the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Continued use of the Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes.
1. Minors. Access to the Site and use of SMAP is for Vettd and its customers or other Vettd-approved persons. This Site and Service are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.
2. License. Excluding any user provided content, you are aware that all copyright and any other intellectual property rights in the Site and its content are owned by Vettd or Vettd’s suppliers. Vettd and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. Vettd grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to access and make use of the Site and the Service in accordance with the terms set forth in the Terms. You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer the license granted to you under the Terms, and any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any part of your rights under the Terms is void.
4. Disclaimers. Vettd is not responsible for any text or data users enter into the Site. You, the user is responsible for safeguarding the Site’s generated link. Anyone with the link has access to the user-entered information which generated the one-time use link. The link cannot be recreated once used or lost.
5. Warranties. The Site is distributed on an"as is" basis without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.You hereby acknowledge that use of the site is at your sole risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Limitation on Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Vettd or our suppliers be liable to you or any third-party for any lost profits, lost data, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these Terms or your use of, or incapability to use the Site even if Vettd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to and use of the Site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom. In no event will Vettd’s liability for any claims resulting your use of the Site and Service exceed$500. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Vettd, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms or damages by your use of the Service caused to a third party.
8. Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by Washington law, excluding any conflict of laws principles that would require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. The parties hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of Washington.
9. Validity. If any provision of this these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be deemed modified so as to be valid and enforceable to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the validity of the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
Updated – September 10, 2019